Office Central believes in supplying our customers with only the best products the office supply industry has to offer. However, we do realize that problems can occur and mistakes do happen.
So, if you need to return a product please follow the guidelines listed below.
- All merchandise returned must be in the original carton with all packaging intact, unmarked and in new condition.
- All merchandise must be returned within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Defective merchandise must be reported within 5 business days of the invoice date.
- Shortages must be reported within 48 hours of the invoice date.
- Special order merchandise including furniture is not subject to return except in case of error by Office Central.
- Damaged merchandise should be refused.
- Concealed damaged merchandise should be reported immediately.
- Some headsets may not be returnable.
- Consumable food items are not-returnable due to safety concerns.
- All Ink and Toner items that have been opened in any way are non-returnable.
- All special ordered items are non-cancellable and non-returnable.